In many cases, if you’re required to supply documentation that was originally produced in another language, you need to provide a translation that has been carried out by a qualified, professional translation service.
The proof you need in such cases is a Certified Translation. To obtain one of these documents, you must use a trustworthy provider of Certified Translation Services like Elite Asia. Here we explain why you need one and its benefits.
Why Do You Need Certified Translation Services?
There are many reasons why you may require certified translation services. Certified translations have many purposes in formal contexts, including for legal, official, and business matters.
For example, if you’re planning on studying overseas, you’ll need a certified translation for the certificate and as you are foreign, the degree certificate translation requirements must be in the English language. Here are a few common scenarios in which you may need to supply a certified translation:
- Immigration Documentation – Certified translations of legal documentation such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, court documentation, divorce certificates, police verification, background checks, and adoption paperwork may be required if you plan to emigrate to a country overseas.
- Legal Documents – If you’re required to supply documents of a hearing, evidence, or a trial to a legal or government body, it must be provided in a certified translation form.
- Certificates And Diplomas – If you’re planning to study overseas and have to supply diplomas or certificates to the institution, you will need to ensure they are certified translations.
- Medical Documents – If you’re going overseas for medical treatment you may need to supply certified translations of your medical reports and other relevant documents.
- Business Plans And Licences – You may need to supply certified translations of research papers, property deeds, police clearances, plans, and licenses for business purposes.
The notarisation requirement will vary depending on the regulations of the country, state, or city.
The Benefits of Using Certified Translation
There are many benefits that come with using a professional certified translation service like Elite Asia. Some of the most obvious include:
- You will receive a translation that is entirely free of any errors. Each and every translation goes through rigorous proofreading and reviews as well as full quality assurance checks for your complete peace of mind.
- You can enjoy the convenience of a one-stop service that begins by translating the documentation into the target language before certifying or notarising the documents. This can now be completed from any location and at any time, making it simple to obtain the paperwork you require.
- Although certified translation services cost more than standard translation services, they come with a 100% guarantee of acceptance by organisations and officials. If you translate documents independently, many organisations and officials will not accept them. By paying a little extra for a certified translation, you can be confident that your documents will be accepted by any official authority such as the Supreme Court or ICA.
When you choose Elite Asia as your Certified Translation Services provider, you can rest assured that your documents will be flawlessly translated by the Elite Asia linguist team, and will be accepted by all official bodies.
You’ll also receive delivery of your certified translation within 24 hours by email or courier, making it a cost-effective and convenient way to obtain the paperwork you require.